Artemis Resources Limited ("Artemis") is a Perth-based exploration and development company, led by an experienced management team that has a singular focus on delivering shareholder value from its Pilbara gold projects - the Greater Carlow gold development project in the West Pilbara and the Paterson Central gold-copper exploration project in the East Pilbara.
Artemis is currently listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: ARV) in Australia on the Borse Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ATY:FRA) and the US OTC (ARTTF:US).
West Pilbara - Greater Carlow Gold Project
- Near-term gold mine development project with significant resource upside
- Strategic and highly prospective 1,059km2 tenement package ~30km south of Karratha
- Mineral Resource of ~418,000 oz Au1 + Cu at Carlow Castle - mineralisation open along strike and depth subject to "Project One Million" drill campaign
- Carlow West stand out of several nearby high-priority resource growth targets
- Resource update in H2 2020
- 100% owned Radio Hill processing plant (on care and maintenance) to fast track development options
East Pilbara - Paterson Central
- Exceptional exploration opportunity in one of the world's most exciting new gold-copper exploration frontiers
- 100% held 600km2 exploration licence covering the Paterson Central prospect
- Geochem program underway to define targets fro drill campaign targeted for July
- Paterson Central adjacent to and surrounding the world-class havieron Au-Cu discovery made by Greatland Gold (LON:GCP) and now being advanced by Newcrest Mining (ASX:NCM)
1ASX announcement 20 November 2019