Artemis was successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in March 2007.
Artemis Resources Limited is a maturing exploration and development company focused on gold, base metals, platinum, iron ore antimony and graphite. The projects include:
- West Pilbara – Gold and Base Metals (Western Australia)
- Munni Munni – West Pilbara Platinum and Platinum Group Elements (Western Australia)
- Eastern Hills – Antimony (Western Australia)
- Mount Clement – Gold (Western Australia)
- Amitsoq – Graphite (Greenland)
Artemis’ corporate strategy is to maximise shareholder returns through growth of the Company. This growth will be achieved through acquisition, exploration and development of projects with a focus on technology metals.
The Company has a strong Board, Management and Advisory team which has a track record of success within the mining industry.